Wednesday, January 27, 2010

To Much Modren Warfare

so I borrowed a friends copy of CoD:4 and I rather like it but it has eaten into my painting time. It's fine becuase I got a tac marine almost ready for decals and I'll probably post a pic or two tomorrow or Friday.

I also been to my second fantasy tournament this last weekend.

I played dwarfs but I came in dead last do to my hammers getting lost in the woods and in the last game running from a hellpit abomination(thanks terror they didn't even get to bust some knee caps) and some bad luck with my terror and fear tests.

I faced a dark elf army and two rat ones. the tournament being 1,000 points ment I had roughly 500 points in my thane and the hammers with the thane having 5 strength 6 attacts.

Even though I got massacured in each game I learned a lot and how I should take a rune of courage with the hammers.

The highlight of the tourney though had to be me almost taking out the entire army of the first rat army I faced. He only had a unit of slaves and half a doomwheel left.

The next fantasy tourney is 1,500 and the one after that is 2,000 with you being able to take any legal unit in the in your army just as long as you have the actual models for it.(time to bust out the Silver Helms oh yeah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment