Saturday, February 20, 2010

another address

Right now I'm 11 games into warhammer fantasy last Sunday was the 1500 point fantasy tournament. I placed 2nd. how could that be well first I took a very gun line dwarf army and It seemed to be my lucky day, but what I can tell you is that I had only one block melee unit which was hammerers.

Everything else was ranged except my rune priest(which hide must of the time) and a basic dragon slayer. So I had at least two melee units helping every thing else in combat and at most three. I faced night goblins, savage orks, and lizard men in that order.

The first and last game I won(night goblins and lizard men). I lost horribly against the orks. The tactic was simple for all three games weaken them with shooting than have hammerers with my thane eat them up. it didn't always work that way but at least the hammerers got into combat every game.

The reason this is so amazing to me is becuase mostly everyone in my gaming group has a few years of warhammer fantasy under their belt.

Anyway onto painting. It's has been slow progress but I have gone though a whole can of white primer and pretty much everything is ready for paint. It's just a matter of time tell I get enough time to start making a large amount of progress.

That's it for now so See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment