Saturday, February 6, 2010

The hobby address

So I said I would do this Friday but Friday isn't my best day so i'll make a regular segment on Saturday.

But that segment is going to be more than text. I hope to make it like a podcast, so the content would vary but I will probably talk about tactics( i'll also address IG tactics the first couple of times) and other small things.

Well as soon as I figure out how to put mp3 files on my blog and allow them to stream. Any suggestions or help would be nice.

But lets get to the address.

HOBBY
Warhammer
40k is going well with painting progress at a steady rate.

Fantasy is going quite different painting is a bit slow but I'm entering tourneys like a mad man in hopes of building my experience with the system.

Armys
Space Wolves- since i'm pretty much dropping them I woun't be doing much for them but I'm still holding on to my blood claws so I'll get them done and maybe a long fang pack too.

As for which great company they come from I decided Gunnar Red Moon's company is very fitting for my wolves.

IG- well not much progress on them but i am getting closer to actually making them my own. I just need a symbol for them as a whole. I'll continue looking for it though.

Blood Angels- getting there I'll continue to work fast and hard on them.

Dwarfs- slow but that is how it works when your full speed on another project but at least I'm getting lots of games in with them.

High Elves- white primer, that's pretty much what i need for them in order to make painting progress other wise they just sit on my painting table with my other projects.

Tau- With their paint scheme selected progress can now begin so i would expect some tau in the future.

That covers almost every thing I'm doing hobby related but I am doing some tradeing with a good friend of mine so I am going to have some really nice models soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment